Wouldn't you want to learn how CEOs, Sr. Executives, and Technology leaders are influencing multiple areas of their organizations with one method?
...From winning the talent wars, to building high performing teams, to telling the data story...
In today’s fast-paced world, you need to be increasingly effective and at the top of your game like never before. You need to think fast, act and react differently, and influence powerfully to make your organization succeed in a digital world.
Yet 2017 employee engagement still remain low:
- 51+% of the U.S. workforce is not engaged, costing organizations between $450 and $550 billion annually
- 47% of people actively looking for new positions say company culture is the main reason
- 45% of U.S. workers are dissatisfied with senior management's way of communicating with them
Technology leaders especially have additional challenges:
- 67% want a higher performing culture
- 65% say they have trouble influencing stakeholders across the org
- 75% of technology leaders want better data skills in their organizations
- 65% are struggling for talent*
common experiences for all leaders include:
- Speaking a lackluster vision that keeps you in the middle of the pack
- Getting hamstrung by weak relationships and minimal influence in spots across the organization
- A non-aligned culture that gets you further behind
- Losing talent to competitors
Storytelling that moves people
Narrative Processes, tools, and techniques to:
- Convey a compelling technology vision that engages everyone
- Data storytelling that makes the numbers meaningful and actionable
- Build powerful relationships across the organization to realize that vision
- Cultivate a high performing culture of aligned and committed members
- Develop word-of-mouth marketing that wins the talent wars
Let us show you how to use next gen principles for...
- Leveraging the power of impactful communication so you have greater influence across the business
- Gaining accelerated leadership, engagement, alignment, and higher performing teams
- Using specialized narrative processes for unearthing insights and connect data that brings leadership value
Have more impact & influence
Realize your technology and business Goals
*Navigating Legacy: Charting The Course To Business Value. 2016-2017 Global CIO Survey. Deloitte University Press
2017 Global Huan Capital Trends. Deloitte University Press