Thinking Strategically About Storytelling To Accelerate Business Results

Your work as a leader is not just about telling inspiring stories. It's also about leveraging storytelling strategically in your organization. That means using storytelling to grow an amazing culture, leveraging data storytelling for innovation and market opportunities, and successfully weathering change.

Most business people are focused mostly on story crafting, however. That's only about 20% of the equation. The rest of the 80% is on delivery, influence, and applications of storytelling to accelerate results across the organization.

Storytelling is the one vehicle that powerfully and positively impacts at least 5 different key areas in an organization: knowledge transfer, change, culture, talent wars, and customer loyalty.

Download these 2 infographics that give a birds-eye view of business storytelling.

 The trifecta of business storytelling skills for leaders is data storytelling, storytelling for change/transformation, and storytelling for influence.

The trifecta of business storytelling skills for leaders is data storytelling, storytelling for change/transformation, and storytelling for influence.

 Your company and culture lives in a field of narratives just waiting to be leveraged in marketing, sales, culture, knowledge transfer, talent wars, and engagement.

Your company and culture lives in a field of narratives just waiting to be leveraged in marketing, sales, culture, knowledge transfer, talent wars, and engagement.